harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [general] More license fixes for M11
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2009 12:36:25 GMT
On 27/Aug/2009 11:29, Mark Hindess wrote:
> I also updated APR during this milestone.  (However, the LICENSE/NOTICE
> sections were missing already AFAICT.)  I'd like to commit the appended
> patch to fix this.

I believe the reason is that we are not redistributing these
dependencies in the source builds.

Which raises the thorny question, are you trying to gather the licenses
and notices for the source artifact we are going to vote on and release,
or for the binary which contains copies of the dependencies we drag in?

Regards,
Tim