harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Deakin <oliver.dea...@googlemail.com>
Subject [VOTE] Contribution of native code to port to additional platforms in HARMONY-6311
Date Mon, 24 Aug 2009 10:23:15 GMT
Hi all,

I started a vote in the original contribution thread but Mark pointed
out to me that I had missed the [vote] prefix from the subject line, so
I am starting a new thread to make sure it does not get missed. Please
place your votes here and ignore the previous vote mail. Mark, if you
could just reply with your vote to this thread as well that would be
great, just so it's all under the same thread in the mail archives. Thanks!

It's been a week since I created the JIRA, so I'd like to open a vote to
officially accept the contribution attached to HARMONY-6311.

[ ] +1 Accept this contribution
[ ] -1 Reject this contribution because...

I'll conclude the vote in 3 days as usual, unless anyone needs more time.

Regards,
Oliver

--
Oliver Deakin