harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Deakin <oliver.dea...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib] Contribution of native code to port to additional platforms in HARMONY-6311
Date Mon, 24 Aug 2009 10:10:44 GMT
Hi all,

It's been a week since I created the JIRA, so I'd like to open a vote to
officially accept the contribution attached to HARMONY-6311.

[ ] +1 Accept this contribution
[ ] -1 Reject this contribution because...

I'll conclude the vote in 3 days as usual, unless anyone needs more time.

Regards,
Oliver

--
Oliver Deakin