harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Regis <xu.re...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSOC] The code for smallest class set for customer application in now on JIRA
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2009 08:40:17 GMT
Daniel Gong wrote:
> Sorry, that's my fault. It seems I have put the wrong version of ant
> build...I will correct it and upload it again.

It seems not a problem of ant, when I removed takedef of "analyze" and "gen",
ant compile work correct, but ant test-hello (which only depends on compile),
reported error again:

C:\download\minijre\build.xml:56: Execute failed: java.io.IOException: Cannot
run program "${target}
\bin\java": CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified

And I found ${target} is never defined, do you mean ${target.dir} here? ${cns}
${origin} ${test} should also be ${cns.dir} ${origin.dir} ${test.dir}

After fixing these variables and copy Harmony JRE to "origin" dir, I can run
"ant test-hello" successfully. The target directory should be minijre, the size
of "lib" is reduced from 40.1MB to 10.4MB, looks great!!

I'm waiting Daniel's description, so didn't try the agent yet :)

--
Best Regards,
Regis.