harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Simon Zhou <simon.harm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [GSoC] time to close
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2009 04:50:25 GMT
Hi Xiaofeng,

  I have submitted a new patch for Concurrent Weak Reference project.
  Now, Concurrent Weak Reference for mostly concurrent algorithm is ready.
  Concurrent Weak Reference for STAB algorithm is almost ready, but a bug
only when using concurrent mark & concurrent sweep running after dozens of
GC iterations, I am checking this bug to find the root cause.
  besides these, I am planning to write a simple doc for the implementation
of concurrent weak reference and will submit with the patch.
  Is there any other documentations I need provide for concluding this
project? Thanks!

Thanks
Simon