harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Nathan Beyer <ndbe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r800268 - /harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/modules/concurrent/src/main/java/java/util/concurrent/Delayed.java
Date Thu, 13 Aug 2009 03:14:36 GMT
The conversation sort of got derailed, but from what I gathered, we
can leave the unchanged files as is, but we should inject the header
to files that we have changed [1].

It was also suggested that we place an entry in NOTICE to recognize
the contribution of the code to the public. There was some
disagreement about it this though.

-Nathan

[1] http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-legal-discuss/200908.mbox/%3C3b3f27c60908051855n9079b33q95c0aeb34a45edbf@mail.gmail.com%3E

On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 7:58 PM, Nathan Beyer<ndbeyer@apache.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 4, 2009 at 7:33 AM, sebb<sebbaz@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 04/08/2009, Nathan Beyer <ndbeyer@apache.org> wrote:
>>> This reminds me, we need to put the standard Apache header on all
>>>  these files. Since they are under public domain (not actually a
>>>  license), we are actually taken ownership of the files. We can check
>>>  with legal-discuss@ if anyone has concerns.
>>
>> I have a concern.
>> It does not seem correct to change the files in that way.
>
> Ack. I'll post a question on legal-discuss@ and get verification.
>
> -Nathan
>

>>>  -Nathan
>>>
>>>  On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 4:12 AM, <hindessm@apache.org> wrote:
>>>  > Author: hindessm
>>>  > Date: Mon Aug  3 09:12:45 2009
>>>  > New Revision: 800268
>>>  >
>>>  > --- harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/modules/concurrent/src/main/java/java/util/concurrent/Delayed.java
(original)
>>>  > +++ harmony/enhanced/classlib/trunk/modules/concurrent/src/main/java/java/util/concurrent/Delayed.java
Mon Aug  3 09:12:45 2009