harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [vote] Declare the signed source for r808406 as Milestone 11
Date Mon, 31 Aug 2009 20:05:08 GMT

+1 votes from Tim, Sean, Regis, Tony, Ray, Pavel, Chunrong, Oliver and
myself.  No other votes, so the vote passes.

Thanks for testing the artefacts and voting.

The classlib/trunk code base and jdktools/trunk code base is now open
for commits again.

The java6 branches, drlvm and federated build trees will remain frozen
until we have completed a vote on a 6.0m1 release.

I'll upload linux/x86, linux/x86_64, and windows/x86 binaries.  I'll
also upload Debian packages for linux/x86 and linux/x86_64.  If anyone
can make windows/x86_64 binaries, from the signed artefacts, perhaps we
could also include them.

Regards,
 Mark.