harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Hindess" <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject [vote] Declare the signed source for r808406 as Milestone 11
Date Thu, 27 Aug 2009 14:11:48 GMT

I think we'd fixed enough license issues for one release so I'm going to
begin the vote.  If anyone feels that three days isn't enough time to
complete testing then please just ask for more time.

I have created a signed source archive for this revision and made it
available at:

  http://people.apache.org/~hindessm/5.0m11/

Please test these artifacts and then vote for declaring these source
archives as milestone 11, and opening up the code[0] for general
development once again.

This vote will be open for at least 3 days, or until all binding votes
have been cast (if earlier).

If the vote is successful, binary builds from that level will be made
available on the download page, as usual.

Regards,
 Mark.

[0] drlvm/trunk and the java6 branches of classlib and jdktools will
    remain frozen until we test and vote on 6.0M1