harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Hindess" <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject [general] Code Freeze
Date Mon, 24 Aug 2009 14:39:38 GMT

Code freeze means no commits until after the release vote has finished.
If you want to make a commit for a bug fix (for a platform that
we intend to release 5.0M11 artifacts), then please reply to this
message/thread with details and wait for approval.  If you have any
other commit, then please wait until the release vote is concluded and
the code base is re-opened.

With the exception of merges from the frozen trunk[0], please also
respect the code freeze with respect to the java6 branch so that we can
be in a position to consider a 6.0M1 release shortly after the 5.0M11
release.

Thanks,
 Mark.

[0] I am in the process of merging up to r807222.