harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Hindess" <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject [general] Milestone 11 preparation: entering feature freeze
Date Fri, 14 Aug 2009 22:23:02 GMT

We are entering feature freeze now and there is one week until the code
freeze.  No major new functionality should be committed from now until
M11 is released.  Commits specifically for bug fixes are permitted.

We should track issues that must be fixed for M11 with JIRA using the
"Fix for" field.  To see the current must fix issues visit the Harmony
JIRA homepage at:

and click on "5.0M11" entry in the Versions column.

There are currently a few issues marked this way but I don't think all
of them are actually "must fix" issues.  If any of these issues were
reported by you and/or assigned to you please review them and confirm
that the "must fix" status is warranted or remove it (or fix it if it is
a bug I suppose).

View raw message