harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Robert Burrell Donkin <robertburrelldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [legal] Compatibility of GPL with Apache
Date Wed, 15 Jul 2009 07:52:36 GMT
hi Karthik

legal discuss (http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/www-legal-discuss/)
is the right apache list for questions about licensing. the archives
should contain discussions on this topic but note that for legal
advice you should consult a lawyer.

however, WRT license compatability with the GPL2, the Free Software
Foundation (http://www.fsf.org/) is the right foundation to ask and
questions (about the GPL) should be directed there

http://www.softwarefreedom.org/ is a good source and may contain
information you may find useful

- robert