harmony-dev mailing list archives

From liqian yu <yuliq...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [dlrvm] MIPS port
Date Fri, 17 Jul 2009 01:28:38 GMT
    I'm a student who is very interested in the open source project and I'll
 feel very cool if I can contribute code for the open source community, but
unluckly my proposal was not accepted. I choose the title "Smallest classes
set for customer application " .  As I have  some related experience in that
topic that I have developed a similar prototype tool in my research paper
, I believe I can complete it perfectly.  I showed solid practice quality in
my proposal. For the project I even planned to spend four full time months
just because I'm loving it.  Unfortunately I'm not the chosen one.

   If possible I'm still willing to participate in the project.

--
君子之行,静以修身,俭以养德。非淡泊无以明志,非宁静无以致远