harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Fedotov <alexei.fedo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [proposal] Minimum class set for customer application
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2009 07:49:36 GMT
Xiao-Feng, hello!
This is a good question indeed. Jimmy & Sean mentor more than one project.

AFAIK, the difference was that the discussed "small class set" project
targets pre-bundled jre to decrease jre distribution size, while OSGi
relies on dynamic definition of required bundles, thus requires the
whole bunch of bundles.

It seams Yu (Galaxy) Tian is doing well on his project.