harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Xiao-Feng Li <xiaofeng...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [proposal] Minimum class set for customer application
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2009 00:55:57 GMT
Alexei, thanks for the info. I will talk with Liqian on this.

A question related to this:
Galaxy Tian once was (is) working on OSGi support in Harmony. Anyone
knows how this is related to the "Minimum class set for customer
application" idea?

It looks like they are independent projects?

Thanks,
xiaofeng

--
http://people.apache.org/~xli