harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Jimmy,Jing Lv" <firep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [proposal] Minimum class set for customer application
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2009 09:21:53 GMT
Hi,

    Agreed, Tim. We may make it as a bulk contribution at the first?
    What's more, as it is a tool for Harmony, I guess it may be put some
directory other than the classlib/vm trunk, e.g,
/harmony/enhanced/tools/trunk/sometool. And when it's committed to the
repostory, everyone can read/access and modify/update the code.

--

Best Regards!

Jimmy, Jing Lv
China Software Development Lab, IBM