harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Jimmy,Jing Lv" <firep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [proposal] Minimum class set for customer application
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2009 08:27:19 GMT
Hi Xiao-Geng, Alexei,

      FYI, I am mentoring TianYu's project (OSGi-ed Harmony). And there two
similar "small class set" project, Regis is mentoring one, Sean and I
another. However for some reason, I have to fail the mid-term evaluation of
our "small class set" project. But both TianYu and Regis's smallest class
set projects are going well.

      I guess we may need to find way how these GSoC projects contribute to
Harmony repository?

Jimmy, Jing Lv
China Software Development Lab, IBM