harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [proposal] Minimum class set for customer application
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2009 10:02:13 GMT
On 22/Jul/2009 10:21, Jimmy,Jing Lv wrote:
>     Agreed, Tim. We may make it as a bulk contribution at the first?

If there is already code being written it should be put into SVN
straight away -- even work in progress.  It will be helpful to have more
eyes looking at it, and attracting more people to contribute to it.

We would much prefer the steady stream of small patches and improvements
rather than wait for the 'finished' code.  GSoC is about learning to
work with the community as well as producing some good looking code.

>     What's more, as it is a tool for Harmony, I guess it may be put some
> directory other than the classlib/vm trunk, e.g,
> /harmony/enhanced/tools/trunk/sometool. And when it's committed to the
> repostory, everyone can read/access and modify/update the code.

Agreed.

Regards,
Tim