harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [proposal] Minimum class set for customer application
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2009 09:31:58 GMT
On 22/Jul/2009 09:39, liqian yu wrote:
>        From the mails in the mailing list, it seems that the project of
> "smallest class set for customer application" is failed. Since  I'm very
> interested in it, I wonder if I can still contribute to the project. If can,
> how to start?

Liqian,

*Anyone* can contribute to Harmony by following the guidelines here [1].
 There is no exclusivity around areas of code!  The more the better.

Please send us an ACQ [2] to show your prior access to alternative
implementations, and if that is ok describe the problem you are working
on via this mailing list, and start sending us code attached to JIRA [3].

[1] http://harmony.apache.org/contribution_policy.html
[2] http://harmony.apache.org/auth_cont_quest.html
[3] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY

Regards,