harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Gong <daniel.gong.fu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [proposal] Minimum class set for customer application
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2009 09:49:10 GMT
Hi Liqian,
    As Jimmy said in the list, there are two projects of GSoC with the same
subject "smallest class set for customer application". I am the other guy
working on it, mentored by Regis. I'm very glad to see you are very
interested in it. Leaving alone the gsoc case, we are both interested in
this project and want to contribute to it. Hope we can discuss it sometime:)

Daniel Gong