harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Myers <am2...@gmail.com>
Subject Help needed with Build Errors
Date Wed, 29 Jul 2009 00:54:22 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to harmony on Fedora 11.  I am using Harmony code I checked out
from the svn trunk yesterday.

I am getting some errors in the compile-tests target though, as shown
below.  It appears that it can't find the junit classes.  Is anyone able to
point me in the right direction as to where I should look to fix this?

Many thanks,
Andrew.

compile-tests:
     [echo] Compiling accessibility api tests
    [javac] Compiling 8 source files to
/home/andrew/projects/harmony/working_classlib/modules/accessibility/bin/test
    [javac] Since fork is false, ignoring memoryMaximumSize setting
    [javac] ----------
    [javac] 1. ERROR in
/home/andrew/projects/harmony/working_classlib/modules/accessibility/src/test/api/java/common/javax/accessibility/AccessibleBundleTest.java
(at line 25)
    [javac]     import junit.framework.TestCase;
    [javac]            ^^^^^
    [javac] The import junit cannot be resolved
    [javac] 2. ERROR in
/home/andrew/projects/harmony/working_classlib/modules/accessibility/src/test/api/java/common/javax/accessibility/AccessibleBundleTest.java
(at line 27)
    [javac]     public class AccessibleBundleTest extends TestCase {
    [javac] TestCase cannot be resolved to a type