harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Sian January <sianjanu...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [M10] Testing
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2009 16:18:09 GMT
2009/6/2 Oliver Deakin <oliver.deakin@googlemail.com>:
> Yep, you're totally correct - I'd missed those last issues. As you say, I
> think HARMONY-6193 and HARMONY-6155 are must fix, but are not functional so
> do not block testing.

What is the status of these two issues?  For HARMONY-6155 it seems
like the LICENSE file is up to date, but there may still be some
notices missing from the NOTICE file depending on what needs to go in
there.  Is that right?

> Does anyone think that any of the other issues in [1] are must-fix for M10?
> My personal feeling is that they are not and can be moved to an M11 target,
> but please speak up if you feel differently.

Looking at the dates these other issues were only raised in the last
week so I agree that it's probably a mistake.  Perhaps Kevin can
confirm this?

--
Unless stated otherwise above: