harmony-dev mailing list archives

From galaxy <tian.gal...@gmail.com>
Subject Questions about suncompat and bootclasspath.properties
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2009 02:59:40 GMT
Hi ,
I have several questions about the classlib .

1)
    I noticed that the module suncompat isn't in the jre list of jar files
of harmony and also the lines of suncompat in bootclasspath.properties has
been commented
so I am wondering the function of this module ?Is it the same of
xxx-stubs.jar ?

2)
   I noticed that there are several modules like yoko , asm ,and so on
,unlike others ,they are in folders .And some of them the manifest file
doesn't have the export / import
statement including yoko  , yoko-core , yoko.rim , yoko-rmi-impl , becl.-5.2
.So how are they related to the other modules in the jre ?  I have searched
several packages of them and found no relation  between them and the other
jre modules .

Could anyone explain this to me  :)
Thanks !

--