harmony-dev mailing list archives

From galaxy <tian.gal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About harmony running felix
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2009 02:47:30 GMT
No, the formal url won't work too.In the debug , I found that the
"file:xxx.jar" will be transformed into "xxx.jar"
with a index variable to representing the location of the "." in
"file:xxx.jar" string ,which
should be 4 .But the index variable will increase with each step of
execution ,very strange.,and result the wrong path ,
BTW,  is it ok to just describe the error and the how the error occur
without the test case in the JIRA?I mean it just happened when we type the
command line or launch the felix with harmony by "java -jar felix.jar" ?

--
regards
Tian