harmony-dev mailing list archives

From galaxy <tian.gal...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About harmony running felix
Date Mon, 08 Jun 2009 07:36:27 GMT
 Run sun runtime to install what I need first and then test it under harmony
, a awkward way .I will try to write a test case and report on jira and I
think I will do more research on this problem .

BTW I have already mailed to the felix dev mailinglist this morning to tell
them about our project and ask them if there is any rules or something else
I have fo follow , get no reply yet .

--
regards
Tian