harmony-dev mailing list archives

From galaxy <tian.gal...@gmail.com>
Subject About harmony running felix
Date Mon, 08 Jun 2009 05:46:48 GMT
Hi
It's about running felix in harmony .When we run felix in harmony with the
felix-cache there , it's OK.
But there will be errors when running without the felix-cache .That means
after deleting felix-cache , harmony runtime fails to install
the bundles set to be auto-installed .While with sun jdk ,it runs well .That
is to say harmony runtime is only able to find the cache dir which is
specified by
"felix.cache.rootdir" in the config.properties file (mine is
"felix.cache.rootdir=D:/JavaWorld/Felix") but not the bundle which is the
specified by "file:xxx.jar"
Also the command  "install file:XXX.jar" won't work .The erroe message is
"[1]

I did some search and found that the it's related to the urlhandler class.
I think whenever referring to the "file:xxx.jar" , the url fails to locate
the file .
I think it's ours , not the felix's problem , so I report it here.

You may try this by deleting the felix-cache directory in the working
directory and run
java -jar bin\felix.jar
with harmony's and sun's respectively .If you run sun's first and not
deleting the cache afterwards , no error .

[1]
java.net.MalformedURLException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Stream
handler
unavailable due to: Stream handler unavailable due to: null"

--
regards
Tian