harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Jimmy,Jing Lv" <firep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About harmony running felix
Date Tue, 09 Jun 2009 03:18:42 GMT
Hi Tian,

     Still suggest you write a small testcase to show what the problem is,
which will make it much easier to understand ( and easy to verify).

2009/6/9 galaxy <tian.galaxy@gmail.com>

> No, the formal url won't work too.In the debug , I found that the
> "file:xxx.jar" will be transformed into "xxx.jar"
> with a index variable to representing the location of the "." in
> "file:xxx.jar" string ,which
> should be 4 .But the index variable will increase with each step of
> execution ,very strange.,and result the wrong path ,

don't catch you here, how does index variable increase?

> BTW,  is it ok to just describe the error and the how the error occur
> without the test case in the JIRA?I mean it just happened when we type the
> command line or launch the felix with harmony by "java -jar felix.jar" ?

If you mean it may be a problem of the launcher, you can read the code in
trunk\modules\luni\src\main\native\launcher\shared\main.c , it parses the
argument there.

--

Best Regards!

Jimmy, Jing Lv