harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Charles Lee <littlee1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [eut] something about EUT pdebuild
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2009 08:15:52 GMT
Hi guys,

I am running harmony+drlvm against ant now. And the same problem occurred as
mentioned in the quote. The reason is we have a tools.jar under the path
jdk/jre/lib. This jar file contains com.sun.jdi, but do not contain
com.sun.tools. However, we also has a tools.jar under the path jdk/lib. This
jar file contains both sun packages. And I believe jdk/lib is the right
place which tools.jar should located.

Does somebody know why we have two tools.jar in our harmony+drlvm?

--
Yours sincerely,
Charles Lee