harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [classlib][security] Wildcard subjectAltName dNSName entries throw IOException (HARMONY-6248)
Date Sun, 28 Jun 2009 16:13:49 GMT
Thanks everyone.  I just wanted to get that gut-check.

I'll go ahead and fix our code and update the tests to match our conclusion.

Regards,
Tim

On Jun 28, 2009 4:33 PM, "Oliver Deakin" <oliver.deakin@googlemail.com>
wrote:

I'm +1 to this as well.

Regards,
Oliver

Tim Ellison wrote: > > Please take a look at the conversation Ian and I have
been having in > HARM...
--
Oliver Deakin
Unless stated otherwise above: