harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Ellison <t.p.elli...@gmail.com>
Subject [Announce] New committer - Kevin Zhou
Date Fri, 19 Jun 2009 08:30:49 GMT
On behalf of the PMC, I am delighted to welcome Kevin Zhou as our newest
committer on the Apache Harmony project.

Kevin has been sending in numerous patches to the codebase for quite a
while, and has been participating in the discussions on this mailing list.

Congratulations Kevin!

Next steps...

We have created a wiki page describing the steps you should now
undertake as an Apache Harmony committer [1]. Please update it if you
see anything missing.

As has become the tradition for Harmony, please update the committers
page on the website with your own information.  That should be a good
(and harmless) exercise to test if everything is working.

Again, thanks for your hard work so far, and welcome!

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/harmony/NewCommitter

The Apache Harmony PMC