harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Deakin <oliver.dea...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Jar tool?
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2009 12:08:55 GMT
Hi Andrew,

Great to hear you've got back into the jar tool! I think the best thing
is to direct your questions to the dev@ list, however simple or complex
they may be. Everyone here is happy to help, and you'll receive answers
quicker and get more ideas/opinions when the whole list can see your mails.

Regards,
Oliver

--
Oliver Deakin