harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Deakin <oliver.dea...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [jdktools] Where is org.apache.bcel.*
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2009 13:34:29 GMT
Hi Manju,

Are you running on a full federated build (as in [1])? If you are, and
have already run a full build previously, you should have all the
dependencies you need already. When I go into the working_jdktools
directory of my federated build I can build any code changes I have made
with "ant" and run a rebuild (clean and build) with "ant rebuild"
without error. What errors do you see when you run ant in the
working_jdktools directory?

Regards,
Oliver

[1] http://harmony.apache.org/quickhelp_contributors.html