harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Deakin <oliver.dea...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [M10] Testing
Date Tue, 02 Jun 2009 15:08:24 GMT
Yep, you're totally correct - I'd missed those last issues. As you say,
I think HARMONY-6193 and HARMONY-6155 are must fix, but are not
functional so do not block testing.

Does anyone think that any of the other issues in [1] are must-fix for
M10? My personal feeling is that they are not and can be moved to an M11
target, but please speak up if you feel differently.

Regards,
Oliver

[1]
http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&pid=12310050&fixfor=12313869