harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Deakin <oliver.dea...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [M10] Testing
Date Mon, 01 Jun 2009 16:52:49 GMT
Let's consider repo revision r780017 as M10 - I've just run all the
classlib tests on Windows XP x86 and they have all passed successfully
for me, so no adverse effects from the recent changes.

Does anyone have any more test results for any other platforms? It would
be nice to have at least Linux x86 (and perhaps linux x86_64) if possible...

Im going to try and do some app testing as best I can this week - if
anyone gets any time to do this, please post your results here.

Regards,
Oliver

Sian January wrote:
> Tests are still looking good for me on Windows after Mark's commit.
>

> 2009/5/29 Mark Hindess <mark.hindess@googlemail.com>:
>
>> Applied at r780017.  (Sorry I was a bit slow; I was too busy relaxing in
>> the sun.)
>>
>> -Mark.
>>
>> In message <4A1FBFFE.6030501@googlemail.com>, Oliver Deakin writes:
>>
>>> Looks like the patch has 2 committers supporting - I'm also +1 to fixing
>>> the test crashes and if the patch for HARMONY-6132 does this without
>>> affecting any of the other tests, then Im also +1 to the patch. Please
>>> go ahead and commit it as soon as possible so we can begin final testing.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Oliver

M10.