harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Pauls <karlpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About harmony running felix
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2009 08:42:39 GMT
Already did. Doesn't fix it.

We do quite some magic in regard to the URLHandlers inside felix so
I'm not surprised that we run into some issues on harmony but this one
is odd as it seems to get down to an NPE inside URL.class at a place
where this just doesn't seem possible with the current trunk. Granted,
due to the magic it isn't that clear that this is the real problem. It
might be just a side-effect. Is there a way to hook-up harmony to the
eclipse debugger (i.e., have felix run on top of harmony and connect a
normal remote debugger)?

regards,

Karl

On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 12:24 AM, Nathan Beyer<nbeyer@gmail.com> wrote:
> Try out the latest milestone that just release last week -
> http://harmony.apache.org/download.cgi
>
> 5M10 should be pretty close to trunk right now.
>
> -Nathan
>
> On Sun, Jun 14, 2009 at 3:42 PM, Karl Pauls<karlpauls@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Is it possible to download a build of the current trunk somewhere? I'd
>> like to look into this issue...
>>
>> regards,
>>
>> Karl
>>
>> On Tue, Jun 9, 2009 at 5:30 AM, Nathan Beyer<ndbeyer@apache.org> wrote:
>>> That's somewhat old. I don't suppose you could to a fresh build from
>>> HEAD and try again - at least a fresh build of the classlib. The
>>> change I'm thinking of probably isn't in the build you're using.
>>>
>>> -Nathan

Stream

--
Karl Pauls