harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Nathan Beyer <ndbe...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [M10] Testing
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2009 01:38:33 GMT
I changed most of the issues from 5M10 to Unknown, as they were issues
that existed with M9 and either didn't show up until code freeze or
didn't get looked at.

We just need to get in the practice of leaving issues unknown until
they're fixed and then mark the fix version.

I would like to see the NOTICE and README issues fixed or commented
on. I think Tim was working on one of them.

-Nathan