harmony-dev mailing list archives

From sebb <seb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About depends/jars/xerces_2.9.1/xerces.zip
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2009 10:03:12 GMT
On 05/06/2009, Mark Hindess <mark.hindess@googlemail.com> wrote:

>  In message <785ce8940906050155n4cc7c9c5pa0945e05b794d44b@mail.gmail.com>,
>
> Anand Krishnaswamy writes:
>  >
>  > Hi Tian,
>  >            You probably want to check the depends.xml file and download the
>  > requiste jar files and place them in the right place. That file has the URLs
>  > and the destination directory in which to place the jars.
>

> Just run:
>
>   ant check-depends
>
>  It'll tell you the url and destination for each missing download.
>
>  I wonder what causes these problems.  I've been testing the signed m10
>  source and ran fetch-depends several times on different machines on
>  different networks and each time it completed without any problems.

I tried downloading manually, and the MD5 listed in the properties
file is correct.

Just tried fetch-depends using Ant 1.7.1 on Win/XP and it works fine for me.

The Ant files are quite complicated, and use several levels of
indirection - could it be that the OPs Ant version is not recent
enough?

[BTW, the [get] commands generate a lot of output in the form of
progress markers; might be an idea to disable this by default.]