harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Myers <am2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jar tool?
Date Tue, 16 Jun 2009 11:13:48 GMT
Hi Oliver,

Just letting you know that I've commenced work on the Jar Tool again.

It's a bit more complicated than I first expected (processing wildcards and
nested directories in particular).  I wouldn't mind a bit of a hand with
this, if anyone is willing to assist.  My questions might be a little
"newbie-ish" so I wasn't sure whether to ask on the list or take it off-list
with some nice person(s) who are willing to help out.  What's the protocol
here?

Thanks!
Andrew.