harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Palm Pre's WebOS includes Harmony
Date Wed, 24 Jun 2009 08:31:10 GMT

In message <f982cec50906240047v5edfe645yb5fa10b37579c611@mail.gmail.com>,
Yang Paulex writes:

> FYI.
>
> This is probably old, but I just know that - actually Palm Pre's Linux based
> WebOS includes Harmony library and a Harmony compatible VM called
> oasisharmonyvm... (http://blogs.gurulabs.com/dax/2009/06/palm-pre-webos.html)
>
> I'm a big fan of Palm devices, so this is really good news to me. May we
> looking forward the combo of Linux+Harmony rules the smart phone market ? :)

This was news to me too.

Very cool.  Looks like they took code from the M4 release revision in
Dec 2007.  I wonder if they'll be updating or joining us on the list?
Regardless, it is great to see someone else using Harmony.

I wonder who made the VM?  I'm guessing it might be:

  http://www.oasistechsol.com/

based only on googling arm, oasis and java.

-Mark.