harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject [result] [vote] Declare the signed source for r782693 as Milestone 10
Date Fri, 12 Jun 2009 08:06:05 GMT
+1 votes from Jimmy, Tim, Nathan, Kevin, Regis, Jim, Sian, Tony, Ilya,
and myself.

No other votes, so the vote passes.

Thanks for voting.

The code base is now open for commits again.

Later today, I will make Debian packages and builds for linux x86 and
x86/64.  I'd appreciate it if someone could make some windows builds -
from the artefacts linked to below - for x86 and x86/64.

Regards,
 Mark.