harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: About depends/jars/xerces_2.9.1/xerces.zip
Date Fri, 05 Jun 2009 09:32:20 GMT

In message <785ce8940906050155n4cc7c9c5pa0945e05b794d44b@mail.gmail.com>,
Anand Krishnaswamy writes:

> Hi Tian,
>            You probably want to check the depends.xml file and download the
> requiste jar files and place them in the right place. That file has the URLs
> and the destination directory in which to place the jars.

Just run:

  ant check-depends

It'll tell you the url and destination for each missing download.

I wonder what causes these problems.  I've been testing the signed m10
source and ran fetch-depends several times on different machines on
different networks and each time it completed without any problems.

-Mark.