harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Hindess" <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject [vote] Declare the signed source tar of r781724 as Milestone 10
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2009 15:07:39 GMT

We have completed our stability testing cycle against r780017 and
addressed all the major issues and regressions found.  There were three
further non-functional (but required for M10) commits on top of that
release culminating in r781724.

I have created a signed source archive for this revision and made it
available at:

  http://people.apache.org/~hindessm/m10/

Please vote for declaring that source archive as milestone 10, and
opening up the code for general development once again.

This vote will be open for at least 3 days, or until all binding votes
have been cast (if earlier).

If the vote is successful, binary builds from that level will be made
available on the download page, as usual.

Regards,
 Mark.