harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Hindess <mark.hind...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [M10] Fixing README/NOTICE/LICENSE files
Date Thu, 04 Jun 2009 08:31:38 GMT

In message <200906031731.n53HVE1v011013@d06av01.portsmouth.uk.ibm.com>, Mark
Hindess writes:

> In message <20090603171929.32202724888@athena.apache.org>, Mark Hindess
> > writes:
> >
> > Committed in r781482.  There were no code changes so this update
> > doesn't impact any existing testing.
>
> Just to clarify, we still need to fix the content of (at least) the
> top-level federation build NOTICE file for M10.

Based on the discussion on this list, my reading of the thread at:

  http://markmail.org/thread/shzezyoalnydbflq

and some reading of other NOTICE files, I think we just need something like
the attached patch for M10.

Can I have committer approval and/or comments please?  My intention would be
to apply the patch twice (to the top-level and classlib NOTICE files).

Regards,
 Mark.