harmony-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew Myers" <am2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Jar tool?
Date Wed, 13 May 2009 10:08:06 GMT
Thanks Oliver.

I have just posted this.  My apologise if I have done anything wrong -
this is all new to me.

I will be interested in your comments, and if you think I am on the right
track I am happy to move onto the createJar method next if no-one else is
already working on it.

Andrew.

On Wed, 13 May 2009 18:48:01 +1000, Oliver Deakin
<oliver.deakin@googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hi Andrew,
>
> That's good to hear - if you could open a JIRA [1] and attach your patch
> for the extract method I (and others) would be happy to take a look.
>
> Regards,
> Oliver
>
> [1] http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HARMONY
>

> Andrew Myers wrote:
>> Hi Oliver,
>>
>> I have the paperwork here, just need to scan and send it, which I will
>> do
>> right now.
>>
>> Haven't had a lot of time to work on it, but the extract method is now
>> functioning.  Would you like me to show you?
>>
>> Andrew.
>>
>> 2009/5/12 Oliver Deakin <oliver.deakin@googlemail.com>
>>

>>> Hi Andrew,
>>>
>>> Did you get the paperwork completed ok? Is there anything we can give
>>> you a
>>> hand with?
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Oliver

>>> --
>>> Oliver Deakin
>>> Unless stated otherwise above:
>>> IBM United Kingdom Limited - Registered in England and Wales with
>>> number
>>> 741598. Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth,