harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Pavel Pervov <pmcfi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Code to support Generics
Date Sun, 24 May 2009 19:04:13 GMT
Well,  it looks like I gave you some misleading info. You can find
generic info for a class in the field m_signature in file
working_vm/vm/vmcore/include/Class.h.

Also, you can find some bits of java code for accessing generics in
working_vm/vm/vmcore/src/kernel_classes/javasrc/org/apache/harmony/lang/reflect/
directory.

Pavel.