harmony-dev mailing list archives

From tian galaxy <harmonymail...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about the boot and classloading
Date Mon, 18 May 2009 12:37:19 GMT
Yes , implement osgi loading model in there is too complex.

We know some modules are more important than others , performing some
fundamental , basic functions .
Is it possible to only load these more" basic " modules with bootstrap class
loader and make the other modules work the osgi bundle?
Actually I don't quite understand why system classes could only be loaded by
bootstrap class loader?I noticed that there are some safety concerns
,is there any reasons other than that?
Thanks !

--
Regards