harmony-dev mailing list archives

From tian galaxy <harmonymail...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about the boot and classloading
Date Mon, 18 May 2009 11:24:40 GMT
Hi Pavel.

Thanks.
Yes ,that's right .My question is whether there is a way to load the system
class by class loader other than the  bootstrap class loader ?
If we could load the system class by different loaders other than the
bootstrap class loader then there is a chance to make the harmony runtime to
be osgi-ed.
I trying to work on this problem . Do you have any suggestions ?

--
Regards
Michael Tian