harmony-dev mailing list archives

From tian galaxy <harmonymail...@gmail.com>
Subject Question about the boot and classloading
Date Sun, 17 May 2009 19:10:58 GMT
Hi all
I have a question about the classloading in the drlvm.

I know that there are kernel library inside the drlvm such as
java.lang.classloader, which enclose the the systemclassloader. And this
class is loaded and used in the process of creating VM .
While the systemclassloader is a subtype of urlclassloader which is in the
"luni" module.So does the JNI_CreateJavaVM
also load the urlclassloader in the boot procedure of vm ?(I failed to
search related code in the source code of drlvm).
If so , when ?Before or after the jni available ?
Since I am trying to implement the osgi on harmony and the osgi works with
bundles (modules) , I think I need to know the procedure of booting and
Any clue about this ?Thanks

plus,do we have the source code of java.exe ?Where?

--
Regards
Michael Tian