harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Deakin <oliver.dea...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [M10] Testing
Date Fri, 29 May 2009 10:59:10 GMT
Looks like the patch has 2 committers supporting - I'm also +1 to fixing
the test crashes and if the patch for HARMONY-6132 does this without
affecting any of the other tests, then Im also +1 to the patch. Please
go ahead and commit it as soon as possible so we can begin final testing.

Regards,
Oliver

--
Oliver Deakin