harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Deakin <oliver.dea...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Milestone 10 - Code Freeze
Date Fri, 22 May 2009 13:14:15 GMT
Yep, I'm happy with it being the end of the (working) day as well since
the feature freeze started around 5pm BST last friday. It would be nice
to have Maven working on M10 and the patch looks good to me. I have run
the luni tests with the patch applied and I see no new failures.

Regards,
Oliver

--
Oliver Deakin