harmony-dev mailing list archives

From Oliver Deakin <oliver.dea...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [general] Milestone 10 - Code Freeze
Date Fri, 22 May 2009 10:31:48 GMT
And a follow up reminder - we are now in code freeze and testing period,
aiming to publish M10 on Friday 29th May.

As usual, defining a bug as "must-fix" in this milestone requires (at
least) two committers agreement. Please raise test failures on the list
and open JIRAs where appropriate.

Regards,
Oliver

--